VSBN's 15th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Meeting, "Powering Our Buildings with Clean Energy," was held June 29, 2010 at the University of Richmond's Jepson Alumni Center in Richmond, Virginia. Presentations from this event are available below.
- William Bockoven, Director of Government Sales, Bloom Energy Corporation: "Advanced Fuel Cell Technology for Clean, Reliable, and Affordable Power"
- Matthew Hantzmon, Co-Founder and COO, HelioSage, LLC: "Photovoltaic Company Sells Clean Energy and Convenience"
- Jonathan Miles, Ph.D., Professor, Integrated Science and Technology, James Madison University: "Virginia Coastal Energy Research Consortium Report on the Future of Offshore Wind Power"
- William F. "Bill" Osl, Chairman, Cumberland County Board of Supervisors: "Central Virginia Green Poultry Energy Project Gets Underway"
- Andrew Porter, P.E., NAVFAC MIDLANT, Public Works Department, Oceana Deputy Public Works Officer: "Innovative Geothermal Project at Dam Neck Annex ESPC"
- Green Products and Services Exhibits;
- Introduction of VSBN's 2011 Board of Directors; and
- Presentation of the 6th Annual Virginia Green Innovation Awards.
View Awards Press Release: PDF Format MSWord Format
View 2010–11 VSBN Board: PDF Format MSWord Format
Virginia Sustainable Building Network 2010
2010 Annual Green Innovation Awards
Innovative Geothermal Project at Dam Neck Annex ESPC
Andrew Porter, P.E., NAVFAC MIDLANT, Public Works Department, Oceana Deputy Public Works Officer
Bio-Energy in Cumberland County
William F. "Bill" Osl, Chairman, Cumberland County Board of Supervisors
Thanks to our Sponsors for VSBN's 15th Anniversary Celebration
and Annual Meeting!